CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Help Me Decide

We had Jessi take our pictures a few weeks ago, some of you saw the pictures on her blog and wondered if Scott was there. Well, he was for a short amount of time. Scott doesn't love family pictures and every year there is a story. This year he scheduled a trip to Wyoming the day of pictures and was late and then had to go to young men's. We did get some good ones though, I just can't decide what one to blow up to a 16x20.........

Black or White/ Far away OR
Color / Far away Or
Color/ Close up OR
Black and White/ Close up
Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

8 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I like the black and white far away. But I won't be offended if you don't pick it. And who are we kidding, I'll have no idea what you pick anyway! But that's my two cents.

Jilleen said...

I would pick the far away color one... or maybe the close up color. I can't decide. I'm into color these days. I like B/W here and there on my walls, but I think color is the way to go with your family photo. :) Hopefully you won't get more confused asking for our opinions!! BTW I love them all. Soooo cute!

Holly said...

They're all great! I really like the color close up! You have such a good lookin family:)

Steve & Julie said...

My favorite is the close up color one, but really any one of them would be great.

Kimberly said...

I'm loving the far away shot. I will pretty much ALWAYS choose black and white over color because I think it makes it seem timeless, like glimpses of your life so in years down the road you're not distracted by the color you just see this moment frozen in time. Also I think it captured your kids personalities, i love the expressions on their faces. Plus Scott looks really cool with his hand in his pocket, so there's that.

Lisa said...

You have such a cute family! I love them all, but I really like the color ones! Both the far away and the close up!

JRC said...

I don't think these comments are going to help you much because everyone said something different but I like the black and white far away. I like that you can see more of the background so you get the rustic feel. But my second favorite is the black and white close up.

Mindy said...

I like the close up color. They turned out so cute! I guess it's my turn, Heidi had hers done yesterday.