CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

WHAT A LONG DAY!!! I got the kids dressed in their costumes early this morning and went to party after party after party. It was FUN!!!! But I am glad it's over.
Kate was a princess (of coarse, since that is all she thinks about). Brayden was Bumble Bee the Transformer.
Here is Brayden in full costume. He got in his costume around 9:30 in the morning and I had him go to the bathroom before putting it on. He was in the costume all day and at 7:30 at night he came to me and said, "Mom, can I please take my costume off, I really need to go to the bathroom. I haven't gone all day, cause I couldn't get my costume off." I felt a little bad, poor kid.

What the HECK!!! Yes , that is Scott and I. Two nerds in LOVE!!!
We weren't going to dress up this year, but we had a ward party and decided at the last minute to........ and this is what we came up with!!!!

Here's our awesome Family


Here's Kate at her school Carnival, we invite Brinton and Ryder (he wouldn't let me get a picture of him) to come with us. How cute a knight and a princess together!!!!

4 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

You are huge nerds. I still am surprised that you came up with that. Great creativity there! Brinton really had so much fun. Thanks for inviting us to come along. I saw the knight and princess combo on the way in and forgot to say something. It would be a cute idea for twins if you had a boy and a girl . . . anyway, thanks again!

Holly said...

You guys look HOT!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Oh my gosh I love your costumes! You guys look great!...In a nerdy sort of way.

Sunshine said...

You guys make good nerds. hahaha I'm glad Scott kept his fanny pack from high school. I bet that comes in handy.
Your family pictures and the pic of you & Scott on the right of your blog are SO CUTE!