The kids just finished swimming lessons. I know you usually do those in the summer time, but I was too lazy and didn't want to go early everyday. We have a lady (Sheila Morrison) in our ward and she does private lessons so I signed the kids up with her. Bradyen did awesome!! He had self taught himself (since we love the pool in the summer) and began at a level 2 and passed level 2 and most of level 3. His teacher couldn't believe he hadn't had lessons before and called him a little fish. He takes after his dad.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's great! Way to go Brayden!
Kate looks hot in those goggles. I can't believe how well Brayden is going, that's awesome!
Way to go Brayden!
So how is the potty training going? I need to train Jovi but I really don't want to! Its so hard! I keep telling myself that if i wait until winter then it'll be easier because I'll be stuck inside all day with nothing better to do. But as much as I tell myself that I still don't want to deal with the messes! Its hard for me to remember to ask every 20 minutes if they need to go! Let me knwo if you learn any tricks. Jovi goes poo poo on the potty and will pee pee sometimes if I catch her at the right time. The key is her learning to hold it until she gets to the potty!
Jamie!!!
I'm so glad to see you again! I was just thinking that it has a while since we've seen each other. I'm very glad that you blog. I'm not sure if anybody else blogs, I really haven't checked. But your family looks so cute! I've added you to our list and look forward to checking in on you guys a bunch!!!
Post a Comment