Brayden and Kate both got to go on a field trip with there schools to Hee Haws. It's a farm/corn maze/ pumpkin patch/hay ride/outdoor activities - fun.

Brayden was so excited to go on a field trip, I went with them and this was the group I was in charge of. The boys were very good, but after 2 hours I was ready to be done.

This is the famous pig there. It weighs 1,200 lbs. He's name is Leroy.

A week later I went with Kate and her class. This time we didn't stay as long!! She loved the hay trampoline.

And petting the animals, especially the baby pigs

Her favorite was the corn box.

Here she is making a corn angel.
2 comments:
So I can't see the tramp that Kate is jumping on. She is pretty good at jumping off the ground, I think. How funny that they have a box of corn for the kids to play in. That looks like a lot of fun if you are little :)
Yesterday Olivia was able to play in corn like this with her friends, at lunch today she called it
"corn sand"
Post a Comment