
So Kate had to take a pumpkin to school to decorate. The only one we had was the one Brayden picked out at the pumpkin patch and I didn't want to go to the store. Brayden was at school and I was thinking "he'll never know", so we took it to school. Kate had so much fun decorating it. It was suppose to be a monster with lots of purple spots everywhere, but she just kept sticking the purple circles on top of each other, so it looked like a big mole. She was very proud it. When Brayden got home from school she showed him and WELLL..... Major drama began!!!! He recognized his pumpkin, got mad and took everything off. Kate was sad, Brayden got in trouble and things did not end well!!! MY BAD.

A week later we craved pumpkins at Mary and Loren's house, things went a lot better and both kids were happy. Kate's is the little one (Scott craved it) , Brayden's is the bigger one and he did it mostly by himself!!! He really enjoyed it!!!

In fact, because Grandpa Kendall brought us extra pumpkins, Brayden craved a pumpkin everyday after school. I think he just liked the idea that he was allowed to use a knife.
1 comments:
Every day after school? That is a lot of carving. I wish I had seen them all lined up at your house :) Sorry for the drama with the pumpkin, I bet that was something you could have lived without.
Post a Comment