Very cute. Was Scott there? Ha ha. I really love the first one of Kate look up into the camera with a smile. She looks so BIG! I can't believe it. I really like that hat, too.
No, I didn't cut my hair its just pulled back...I put it in a pony tail about 99% of the time! I am too lazy! Your hubby is pretty creative! That is awesome. The picture of Brayden with is unhappy face is so HILARIOUS! I can totally see my Boston doing that, but he wouldn't even be happy enough to tell me where his happy attitude went he'd probably just yell at me and run away. Isnt' it funny all the different "attitudes" each kid has? By the way, YOU LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOU DID IN HIGHSCHOOL!! CUTE and young and skinny! I just look OLDER! Poor me huh. Talk to you later.
Those turned out so cute! Did you do family ones too? I really need to call Jess and get some done of my kids. Amanda's turned out so good. Jess is doing some for Tammy next week.
Hi Jamie- You have an adorable family. It was so good to hear from you. It's hard to believe it's been almost 12 years! Anyway, thanks for your comments and hope you and your family are doing great.
I have been married to Scott for 8 years. We have two awesome children, Brayden and Katelyn. We love spending time together and we love to be outdoors. I am a RN, although I do spend most of my time with my kids, I love to help people.
6 comments:
Very cute. Was Scott there? Ha ha. I really love the first one of Kate look up into the camera with a smile. She looks so BIG! I can't believe it. I really like that hat, too.
No, I didn't cut my hair its just pulled back...I put it in a pony tail about 99% of the time! I am too lazy! Your hubby is pretty creative! That is awesome. The picture of Brayden with is unhappy face is so HILARIOUS! I can totally see my Boston doing that, but he wouldn't even be happy enough to tell me where his happy attitude went he'd probably just yell at me and run away. Isnt' it funny all the different "attitudes" each kid has? By the way, YOU LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOU DID IN HIGHSCHOOL!! CUTE and young and skinny! I just look OLDER! Poor me huh. Talk to you later.
I haven't looked at your blog for a while. You're kids are so cute.
Those turned out so cute! Did you do family ones too? I really need to call Jess and get some done of my kids. Amanda's turned out so good. Jess is doing some for Tammy next week.
Jamie the pictures are so freakin cute Ilove them. YOu need to help me with the header like you have on your blog. Tell me how to do it.
Hi Jamie-
You have an adorable family. It was so good to hear from you. It's hard to believe it's been almost 12 years! Anyway, thanks for your comments and hope you and your family are doing great.
Thanks!
Stephanie (chasel) Jensen
jenseninharmony.blogspot.com
Post a Comment