CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's In His Gene's

So, you know how we joke about Scott being a little like his dad. Well, here's the proof. Yesterday Scott was telling me we needed to buy a new trampoline and a soccer goal. A few hours later I went out side and he was....................
Building a soccer goal!!! Out of our old swing that was on the trailer, ready to go to the dump and some kind of mesh stuff from an construction site.
There they are enjoy our FREE, HOMEMADE soccer goal!!! What a creative husband I have!!!

5 comments:

JRC said...

That's very creative...and look soccer on your NEW grass!

Steve & Julie said...

I think it's great. Hey, it's better than trying to buy one :)

Jilleen said...

How clever! Your grass looks good!

Lisa said...

That is creative! Way to go Scott!

Jenni and fam said...

I have Haley Brown, Camille Heaton and Kelli Alands blog addresses on my site as well as yours and now Stephanie's. I think it would be so fun for us to find as many people as we can from highschool. I have wondered about our volleyball team friends: Cami Evans, Terri Duncan, Natalie Nielsen, and lots of others. So if you ever hear from any of them it would be fun to say hi.