CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Our Day At Lagoon

Brayden told his friends we were going on a small vacation to Chicago, but really we were only going to Lagoon for a day. I don't know were he got that, but I thought it was funny. When we were at the Carnival, a lady I didn't even know and still don't know her name, offered us free tickets to Lagoon. We took them and on Wed spent the day riding ride after ride. The kids loved it. The water park was freezing, even in the 97 degree heat we didn't like being in the water. However, Kate enjoyed that water, even through she was shaking.


Brayden liked the rides, but when we were driving to Lagoon Scott was telling Brayden about the bumper cars and that was all he wanted to do when we arrived. Well, we found the bumper cars, but he was too little to go on then and he was sooo disappointed. But when we were walking out to leave we found the kid bumper cars and he was so excited. He went crazy bumping into everyone.


Of coarse, Brayden loved playing the games that cost more money.


Kate loved all the rides she could go on. She went on the PUFF dragon roller coaster and loved it! I thought this pictures was cute of her putting her hands in the air. Brayden was doing it, so she did it. No fear for her!



At the end of the day the kids and I were ready to go home!!! But thanks to the lady who gave us the tickets - maybe the carnival wasn't as big of a rip-off as I thought!

9 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

That is awesome! I would love free tickets to Lagoon. The boys have a blast there. I love that Brayden told everyone that you were going to Chicago. That is so cute. He is so funny, and adorable. I love love love to hear braydem stories! What a fearless little chick Katelyn is!

Kirsti said...

Looks like Chicago was a blast! Braydens stories are always the best!! Can't wait to hear Braydens next vacation plans. I love that you got a photo of Kate with her arms in the air...what a rebel!

Lesley said...

Yep, the carnival is still a rip off :) though I do love watching the carnies!

Holly said...

Chicago huh? How funny! Colton LOVED the "Bulgy the Whale" ride and cried when he had to get off! There's nothing better than free tickets to Lagoon! Fun!
Just so you know, we changed our blog address to http://littlesugarlotsofspice.blogspot.com

Jilleen said...

That's awesome you got free tickets. Lagoon isn't cheap anymore. The last time I went was before I had any kids. Maybe it's time to go again! Someday...

Jenni and fam said...

Looks like you had a great day at Lagoon. WE have yet to take our kids there and we've lived here all of their lives! (Seven years)

We aren't fun parents I guess. MAybe at the end of the summer we'll try it..who knows. I can't believe how blonde your kids are!! Our youngest, Jovi is blonde and its so different for us since the older 2 are darker. Obviously your kids got it from their dad huh!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Hi Jamie! Remember me??? Kelli (Aland) Found you from Jenny's blog. Craziness! Its totally fun to spy on people and see what they are up to. Looks like you are doing great. Cute family! Laters.
Kelli

Lisa said...

Hey Jamie!! I found your blog through Holly's (I hope that's ok).
Your kids are so adorable! I love how Brayden told everyone you were off to Chicago! Kids are so funny! I love it!

camille swain said...

Jamie this is Camille Heaton. You have such a cute family. I wish I could remember what it's like to only have two kids. I'm on number four and it's wild at our house! It was fun to look at your blog. Keep in touch.