CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Strawberry Days

The Rodeo

This year we decided to take the kids to see the Rodeo, Brayden LOVED it. Kate lost interest after the first 10 min.

Brayden loved the music, and jammed out to it. He also loved the motor-cross that performed. I not sure how motorcycles are related to the Rodeo, but this was something new this year and it was cool to watch (better than the bulls). After watching them Brayden said to me "I can't wait until I can do that". Sorry to tell you bud, but your mom won't let you EVER do that.



Kate had her own entertainment........




The Cows.
We sat right next to the corral with the cows and she would yell at them.


Brayden eating Strawberries and cream. The best part of Strawberry Days.


The Carnival
I don't know why we take the kids every year to the biggest rip-off ever, the Carnival, but we do. Mostly cause I think we have made it a tradition and the kids LOVE IT!!



This was Kate's first year she could ride and she got so excited. She would stand in line and yell and all the other kids riding the rides.



Brayden and Kate got to ride together



And the best part was to watch Bradyen help Kate get on and off the rides. He wouldn't let the worker help.



There they are in the air. WEEE FUN!!!


And there they are driving

And here is Brayden (at the bottom, I had a hard time getting a picture) on his favorite ride the Dragon roller coaster. Every year he has to go on it at least twice.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Ahh the carnival. Yep total rip off, but Austin loved it as well. It is still a little scary when you see those dirty carnies that look like they just got out of jail, picking up your kids and putting them on the rides. Magical hu?? :)

Jenni and fam said...

HeyJamie, this is Jenni, CUTE BLOG!! These blogs are so cool. I'm glad you found me. Did you go to Camille's blog from my site? She just had her 4th boy!
As far as the blogs, I really don't know what I'm doing but I can at least post a comment and a picture so thats probably all my blog will have. (My brother Nate's wife is a SUPER WONDER BLOGGER and she help me put the playlist on my blog)
Its so fun to see your kids and hear about your cute little family! KEEP IN TOUCH!

Holly said...

You guys have been busy! We never make it to Strawberry Days...I don't know why. It's not like it's that far away:) It's so cute that Brayden won't let the worker help with Kate! What a great big brother!