CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Brayden's Testimony


So Brayden suprised us on Sunday and asked if he could bear is testimony in sacrament meeting. We told him he would have to go up by himself. And to our suprise he walked up to the stand, sat on a chair and waiting for his turn. When he got to the mic he didn't even hesitate.


This is what he said: I'd like to bear my testimony, I know the church is true, I know President Monson is our prophet, I know Jesus is the only man .......(he had to think for a while)..... with the power. In the name of Jeus Christ. Amen.


I was so proud of him.

2 comments:

Jilleen said...

What a sweetheart! That is too cute and so Brayden.

Holly said...

It was really sweet to hear Brayden bear his testimony! That's funny that you had him go up by himself:) Our kids would NEVER go for that! He did a great job!