CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July


I know that the 4th was a while ago, but I thought I would post what we did. I forgot to take my camera, so no pictures just words. For the 4th we had a camp out in Mary and Loren's back yard. It was lots of fun and the kids loved being with their cousins for a straight 24 hours. We played volleyball even us girls (I guess it was just Julie and I) got in on the action and it was lots of fun (I was sore the next day though). The kids enjoyed water activities, bounce house and just being at Grandpa and Grandma's house. That night we came home and did fire works in the street with our neighbors. This was Kates reaction to the Fireworks........

1 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

She is so adorable. I love her personality. She can be shy, or hold her own :)