Congrats! What a cutie. I only wish I could have babies that small. Can't wait to see him...you will have to come in one tuesday night for a weight check or something.
Jamie, those are the coolest pictures! The one of him right after he was born is so amazing! There is nothing like that moment when the baby is finally out and you get to see his face. I am so excited for you. Congratulations and good work!
I have been married to Scott for 8 years. We have two awesome children, Brayden and Katelyn. We love spending time together and we love to be outdoors. I am a RN, although I do spend most of my time with my kids, I love to help people.
10 comments:
That is awesome!!! Congrats he is very cute:)
Congratulations Jamie and Scott! I hope all is well!!! He's so cute!
He looks so cuddly! Congratulations! Call me if you're up for a 3 am feeding. We're definitely awake around here!
He looks so sweet. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations! He is so cute!
Yay he's here! (and Yay... a new post!!) He is so cute. I wish I could have held him yesterday. Congratulations!
Congrats! What a cutie. I only wish I could have babies that small. Can't wait to see him...you will have to come in one tuesday night for a weight check or something.
Jamie congrats on the baby boy. How cute are the pictures. Glad everything went well we will have to come visit.
Jamie, those are the coolest pictures! The one of him right after he was born is so amazing! There is nothing like that moment when the baby is finally out and you get to see his face. I am so excited for you. Congratulations and good work!
Congratulations!
I had to do a double-take when I saw the name. One of my best friends is married to JAMES BODEN.
Good friend, great name.
Post a Comment