CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Brayden's Dream Came True

We found out a few days ago that we are having a BOY!!!! Brayden is way excited and told me,"I am the luckiest person in the world, my dream came true." Kate on the other hand is still clueless and just goes about her business. Everything looked good on ultra sound and we are grateful for that, now we just wait 20 more weeks to see what he is like!!!!

7 comments:

Jilleen said...

Oh yeah... I let the days slip by without talking to you. I'm glad Brayden's dream came true. So cute!

Holly said...

I still can't believe you're so far along!!! Cute little Brayden:o) Congrats on another boy!!!

Sunshine said...

SO CUTE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jacque said...

Hi Jamie! Congrats on the baby boy! I love being able to keep in touch through blogs. I recently decided to make my blog private. I don't have your email address to send you an invite to my blog. If you email me at jacquetho@msn.com I will send one your way.

Mindy said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for Bryaden. Maybe now that school is about over, we can get together!

D/E G said...

Congrats on the baby on the way! I hope you're feeling great and enjoying being a mommy to such cute kids!
Emily

Jeff and Steph said...

Congratulations Jamie! That's very exciting! My blog has gone private now also. I didn't have your email so if you would like an invite just email me your address and I will send one. Its s.jensen78@yahoo.com