CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

What's New With Us.....

Brayden lost his hair. I got tried of chasing him around the house trying to comb it, so as soon as it warmed up I talked him into shaving it. It is so much nicer and I think he looks really cute!!! I wish I could shave Kate's and my hair too, however I don't think we would like as good as he does!


Brayden also lost his first tooth on Sun March15 and is sporting a new smile. He was really brave and let me pull it out. ( it was loose, kind of)
Cause as you can see, the other tooth was coming in behind it.

This is Brayden on St. Patrick's day. He dressed himself and when I told him to wear green, he took it to heart and wore green everything!!!!

This is a picture of our Chicks. Yes, we have chicks. Scott and Jared took the kids about 3-4 weeks ago and got them. We got 6 and Jared got 14. The kids have had fun with them and we are looking forward to the eggs they will produce one day. The funny thing is I didn't think we even liked eggs the such ----- I guess we soon will!!!!

And last but not least, baby #3 is on its way ( if all goes well). It should arrive around Oct 6th, hopefully 1-2 weeks earlier then that, but we will see. Brayden is excited and hopes it's a boy. Kate is clueless and doesn't even know what we are talking about when we say there is a baby in mom's tummy.

9 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

Glad to have the update. Brayden is cute with a missing tooth and a shaved head. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I had a feeling you were pregnant, and I'm really excited for you. Yours and Kim's will be just a couple weeks apart. I guess it's that time again :)

Jilleen said...

I'm glad you updated and Congratulations!! I hope you've been feeling ok. I'm not around you (or anyone) enough to notice if you are feeling well or not. Let me know if you need a break or anything.

Kirsti said...

umm...we just worked with eachother on Thursday and Saturday and you didn't even mention this HUGE news! Congrats! I am so excited you are taking the plunge for the 3rd. Maybe one day I'll get brave and do it too!

Kimberly said...

That's crazy!! My due date is Sep. 26th! We'll see how that goes. Hope you haven't been too sick! We miss you guys.

Diana said...

Congrats!!! Also good luck with the chicks!!!(BIRDS not baby)

Jeff and Steph said...

Congratulations Jamie! You have an adorable family and its great that it will be growing. I'll bet your kids are so excited. I hope it continues to go well.

Jenni and fam said...

HEY!! COngratulations on the little one coming!! As I was reading down, we have a lot in common: My son, 5 1/2 just lost his first 2 bottom teeth. He let me pull the first one out as well because the one was coming in behind it..just like Brayden. My little Jovi potty trained a few months ago just like your Kate...but I am happy to say that I am NOT expecting another one like you! We have our 3 and we are happy with what we've got. I am very excited for you to be having another one...that is great! so are you going to find out what it is? Ryan convinced me to let our 3rd be a surprise since we already had one boy and one girl. I still can't believe I went the whole 9 months without knowing. We found out on the other 2 but not our 3rd.

Emily said...

I'm glad I came upon your blog and this post to find out the happy news...congrats on baby #3!

dmd said...

Congratulations on your news! Braydon looks just like Scott at that age. Those baby chicks are darling.