CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Have We Been Up To.....

Not that much!! But, we officially don't have diapers at our house anymore (until the next kid). Kate has been potty trained for about a month now. I kept dragging my feet, but once I got serious about it, it only took 2-3 days. She did awesome, we don't even have to use pull ups at night!! The other day she was using the potty and Issac was over, he wanted to try so I let him. I just couldn't resist taking this picture - peeing cousins. This will fun to show them in their later years!!

Besides taking pictures to embarrass our kids later in live, we pretty much stay at home, avoid going out in the cold and counting the days until we have warm weather. The kids are getting sick of being inside all the time and have gotten quite creative with things to do.

Here Brayden built a trampoline for them, with a hut under it. How safe was it? Probably not the much, but no accidents and it entertained them for 5 hours!!!!

Brayden with his awesome moves

Here Brayden is Kate's dog and she is walking him. She walked him for hours, until it was time for bed.
So in the end, we just want it to warm up, then we will have more exciting things to report about!!!! Until then.... we will do our best to come up with things to post about:)

4 comments:

Jilleen said...

Looks like you could live in the arctic with their imaginations!!

D/E G said...

Those are some creative kids! They're pretty cute too! The potty pic is funny--Kate doesn't look all that thrilled by it all! :) Glad to see you're doing well!
Emily

The Iowa Ross Family said...

I know 10 year sounds like a long time ago, but it really doesn't feel that way. Also I'm so there with the potty picture. Whitney was doing pretty and now I can't even bribe her to sit on the potty. I just can't get to anxious about thinking I wouldn't have to buy anymore diapers if you would just do this little thing for Mommy-patience!

Jenni and fam said...

Kate's hair is really cute!! I havea little blondie too. She is almost 3 and we potty trained her last month. She is lazy and we've had more accidents with her than with my other 2 combined already!! But it is nice to not have diapers anymore. HOw's life? Are you on facebook? If not you need to get on!!