CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kate's Sporting A New Do These Days

Kate's Hair is out of control!!! I comb it and then she rolls on the ground and disaster hits, I then wonder way I even tried. Her hair was finally long enough to fit in a ponytail, (which cause of her rolling around never stayed in) I knew I needed to cut it, but I didn't want to. I just want my little girl to have that awesome long hair, that you can do all those cute style with. Well, on Sat cousin Jenny cut it and no more ponytails for a while, but it was soooooo cute!!!! Thanks Jen!



This is her morning "do". Serious what does she do in her sleep?


1 comments:

JRC said...

I don't know why, but I seriously LOVE bed head. Mostly on kids and not on myself but its just so darn cute and always puts a smile on my face. Thanks for the laugh Kate! Your hair is awesome!