I can't believe Christmas is already here. It has gone by way to fast, but I am ready and looking forward to Christmas day!!!!
Brayden sure has loved Christmas this year and is so excited. He loves to wear this Santa Hat and Elf Hat (for those that know were the elf hat came form, he only saw the hat, the other part was disposed of before he saw it.) and the other day when his cousin
Brinton was over he dressed him and Kate up and came marching out. It was pretty cute. Kate wizard hat was one he had made at school. Not really Christmas, but he found a hat for her too.

We have seen Santa a few times, but Kate would never sit on his lap. This was at her school party and she finally did it so I could get a picture.
Brayden wants a Nintendo
DS and
Kate wants Princess,
Surprise, Surprise.
3 comments:
CUTE!!
I don't dare ask what the rest of the Elf costume was.
My kids love our elf hat too! ;)
I have been a total slacker at checking blogs again. Sorry. I LOVE your pictures at the top! And the one of you and your hubby are SO cute! You are so pretty Jamie! I agree with you Christmas came and went way too fast...we looked forward to it and couldnt' wait for it and now its long gone! Crazy. Hope you have a very happy new YEAR!!
Post a Comment