CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate

Kate tuned 2 on Aug 2nd, although when asked how old she is she holds up one finger and says 3 - I can't believe she is two, she is definitely growing up too fast. We were in Roosevelt and celebrated her Birthday there. We ate brownies and raspberries from Grandpa Kendall's garden. Kate's loves fruit and chocolate. When Grandpa Kendall lit her candles she all of a sudden got scared.........
And jumped into Missy's arms. So Missy and Brayden had to help her blow out her candles. She got lots of good stuff, hair bows, clothes, a new baby doll...
A new bike like Talin's, she would fight with Talin over his pink and purple 3 wheeler, so we got her one.
Katelyn is all girls with a lot of spice and some sugar. At age two she is determined as ever. She loves to look pretty and take care of her babies. She has about 10. She loves to pick her own clothes out to wear. Her favorite foods is Otter Pops and Ranch (yes just plain ranch, she eats the ranch and leaves the chicken nuggets). She loves to says Hi and Bye. She loves to wrestle with Brayden. We call her our "little mom". She brings us lots of laughs and enjoyment. We LOVE her so MUCH and are glad she is part of our family!!

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

she's so cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Those two years went by fast.

Steve & Julie said...

I don't know how the time can fly by so quickly. You know...she's two now, so I guess it's time for you to have another one :) I love her strong personality. I am sure that if she were mine, I wouldn't love it as much as I do, but that's just how it goes.

Jilleen said...

Happy Birthday, Kate!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Kate!