CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bishop Reunion

Before heading to Roosevelt, we spent a few days in Park City with Scott's family. We stayed in a house that Scott built last year. Brayden loved being with cousins and getting to hang out with them 24/7.
The boys built rockets and let them off, Kate loved to watch them.

The girls made lip gloss. Kate's loves lip gloss and calls its "lips". Later that days we went swimming (didn't take my camera), and that night the wife's went shopping!!!

At night the adults would stay up talking and Brayden was standing by Scott and said,"Dad I am tried" and the next thing we knew he was on the floor asleep. He had played hard that day, plus I think it was 11:00.

The last day we made horse shoes out of Popsicle sticks and played horse shoes, that was the activity I was in charge of and I didn't have time to get creative. Plus I didn't want a lot to clean up. So sorry kids for the lame activity, but thanks for being good sports.

And look at Jessi's Smile..... she was having a good time. We love Jessi smile and Laugh!!!!.

2 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

Wow, this is a lot to catch up on. You have been doing so much fun stuff. Your kids are adorable. I love the sunglasses.

Jilleen said...

It was a lot of fun! I'm glad we are starting traditions... hopefully someday our children will look back and think we did some fun things as a family.