CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was very enjoyable, we didn't do a lot of presents, we more tryed to focus on what we could do for yours. I was less stressed and I think (hoping) that Brayden learned a little about the true meaning of Christmas. However we did have a very fun Christmas morning, our kids are at such a fun age and both Brayden and Kate were very excited that Santa made it to our house.
Brayden wanted legos and a football, Santa also added a Ripstick which he loves to ride around the house on his stomache. I can't wait for it to get warm and the Ripstick can be taken outside.
Kate got a baby doll that has matching clothes and a ponyville. She was very excited and askes everyday if today is Christmas and if Santa is coming.

And this was Boden Christmas morning, could care less, slept through it all!!!

0 comments: