Looking at this pitcure you would think these are old socks. Nope, I just bought him a new package of sock a month ago and he only has 2 pairs left. I had to laugh, the other morning when I put Brayden socks on him there was only one very small hole in his toe of one sock and this is what his socks looked like at the end of the day. Socks for Brayden don't last long, they either come up missing or wear out way to fast.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I won't complain now when my boys ruin a pair of socks every month or two!
I am SO GLAD to see that I'm not the only one that has boys that do that to their socks. Kyle is always asking me why I don't buy them new socks & I'm like I just did. Holes or they're lost.
Funny picture! But hey when you live by a creek, dirt hills, and cousins, who has time for shoes?
Post a Comment