CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Little Scholar

Brayden graduated from Little Scholar preschool today. It has been fun to see him grow and learn. He can say the Pledge of Allegiance, ABC's and their sounds, can read and sound out quite a few words. However, he also learned a lot about time-outs and class rules - little stinker. He did endure to the end though, there was many days that I was pushing him out the door and saying remember to have a good attitude. I'm proud of you Brayden and hoping for Kindergarten to go better!!!

Brayden with Miss S (Southworth). He loved having her as a teacher and today picked her flowers (weeds) to say thank you. She had a lot of patience with him.

The Three Amigo's

Brayden went to school with Kloey and Elyse, I agree with Andrea 3 Bishops is a lot for one teacher to handle. I enjoyed driving them and listening to their conversations. I'll always remember Kloey's storys and Elyse just wanting to play. Thanks girls for being Brayden's friends and letting me know how he did in class.

Getting up in front of people isn't that easy for Brayden and he did great. Better than the Christmas program where he stood in the back with his teacher and wouldn't sing.

He stood and invited the congregation to say the Pledge of Allegiance.

Sang Rectangle (tune: "Upon on the House top")

Rudy the rectangle is my name.

I have four sides that are not the same.

Two sides are short and two are long.

Can you find me hiding in the song?

Look arouond the room, now do you see?

The windows and the doors are shaped like me.

The chalk board and the desk and your books, too.

You did great, I am proud of you!

And read Ten Little Pumkins (that he wouldn't practice, so he read only half of it, you'll have to watch the video to understand).

We Love You Brayden, Your An Awesome Son!!!

0 comments: