I wanted to take a picture, but thought that Brayden was too old, but I laughed my head off so I thought that I would share. A few weeks ago Scott gave him a hair cut, he has to have his head shaved cause he doesn't like to comb it and afterwards he wanted to take a bath upstairs. I told him to go get in and I would bring him his P.J.'s. Well, I got busy and forgot and the next thing I saw was him galloping down the stairs with all the blinds open, dark outside, proud of himself for getting out of the tub all by himself. The problem was he was naked! Why did he not wrap a towel around him? Oh, because it was wrap around his head (remember we just shaved his head, there was no hair to dry)!! I laughed because obviously I have not taught him the purpose of a towel :)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ha ha ha!!
Post a Comment