CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Entertaining Kate


So here I go, doing my first post. Jessi set this up for me about 2 mo ago, and she keeps telling me to post something. I hope your proud of me Jessi. Me and the kids have longed for spring time to come. On the warm days you will find us outside. We don't have grass yet, so the kids ride bikes or play in the mud. Here is a picture of Brayden pulling Kate on his tractor, she loves it. As she ride around she'll wave to anyone or anything. Brayden loves the idea that he is making Kate happy and being a good big brother.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Hey! I found your blog off Jared & Andrea. Your kids are SO CUTE! I'm glad you guys have a blog. Now maybe we can stay in touch.

Holly said...

It was fun at the bbq the other day! Such great company! Your kids are adorable:)

Mindy said...

Good Job Jamie! You did it! Lets go to the park, my kids are dying to get outside.